Saturday 18 June 2011

HAPPY FATHER DAY..



No words can describe 'FATHER', a big man in our life...we look up for him as he raise the best in us.

To me 'ayah': HE know my feeling even i've hide the pain inside... he have this instinct, even i'm far way from him, i always receive a call when i'm down...how he knows? A father instinct... 'ayah' u are the best man in my life..my guardian..your hand are always there to catch me when i'm down. U always give me strength when i'm feel hopeless... your words are always remembered..

Even now, i try my best to raise my child as you raise me.. you bring the best in me..i talk about you, 'Atuk' so that he knows that if u here, every week you will come here, spoiling them... u love children very much... and sometime i wish Allah could give u more time to see, play and give your love to them as you love me... i miss you so much 'ayah'...




Untuk Ayah tercinta

Aku ingin bernyanyi

Walau air mata dipipiku

Ayah dengarkanlah

Aku ingin berjumpa

Walau hanya dalam mimpi

miss u ayah... semoga tenang di sana... Amin Ya Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...